Creating and monitoring your investment plan is one of the most important aspects of your overall financial well-being. When building investment portfolios, our primary goal isn’t to simply produce the largest possible return, but rather to create a portfolio that gives you the highest likelihood of achieving your goals — balancing risk as well as return. To do this, we employ an evidence-based investment methodology backed by more than 80 years of peer-reviewed financial research and market studies.
What you may be thinking:
- Can my investment portfolio withstand a significant market drop?
- Am I taking on the appropriate level of risk with my investments?
- Are there any gaps or opportunities within my current portfolio?
- Does my current investment strategy align with my goals?
we’ve got you covered
Whether you’re thinking about trust planning or establishing an estate, NAM advisors can help craft a retirement plan based on the best interest of your financial goals.Request a discovery meeting
We not only want to put you in the best position to achieve your goals, but we aim to develop an investment plan you can feel fully confident in during the inevitable ups and downs of the market. We do this through an evidence-based approach rooted in smart asset class diversification, low investment costs, and minimizing risks. Altogether, we develop an investment strategy catered to help meet your specific goals. And once the initial strategy is put in place, we work continuously to ensure your investment portfolio is optimally tuned through active monitoring, rebalancing and tax loss harvesting when necessary.
Our Investment Planning Conversations
- Ongoing Portfolio Maintenance and Rebalancing
- Risk Assessment
- Investment Planning and Implementation
- Employer Retirement Guidance (401k 403b, 457, etc.)
- Fixed Annuity Analysis
- Variable Annuity Analysis
- Current Portfolio Gap Analysis